KMK's Labor & Employment Group understands the importance of maintaining positive employee relations and a productive work environment. We advise and represent employers of all types. We help managers deal with change as well as avoid costly litigation by assisting with the development and implementation of human resources practices, personnel policies, disciplinary procedures, employment agreements, performance evaluations, and union avoidance strategies.
KMK represents and advises clients across the spectrum of Labor & Employment matters — from routine, day-to-day questions that we may answer via phone and email, to the most complex labor-related class action litigation and employer representation in union-related matters.
In today’s fast-paced and constantly changing business environment, making the right employment decisions and taking the most effective preventative steps are more critical, though perhaps more difficult, than ever before. Employers must comply with a multitude of statutes and regulations that sometimes appear to be incompatible with their business needs. We have the experience to help businesses handle these issues in the most effective manner.
AK Steel Corporation
Ferno Washington, Inc.
General Cable Corporation
Klosterman Baking Co.
LSI Industries Inc.
The Matrix Companies
News & Resources
- Thirty-Three Keating Muething & Klekamp Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Ohio Super Lawyers and Ohio Rising Stars12.04.2019
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Achieves National and Metropolitan Rankings in 2020 “Best Law Firms” Report by U.S. News and Best Lawyers11.01.2019
- Fifty-Four Keating Muething & Klekamp Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 202008.15.2019
- KMK Law Management Rights Blog, 04.24.2019
- KMK Law Management Rights Blog, 03.13.2019