"I have grown to expect the best from KMK and they always deliver! KMK attorneys are consistent in their approach and bring great value to our company. They are innovative, attentive, and truly care about the success of Cintas which shows in their work and results."
- Thomas E. Frooman, Former Vice President & Secretary, General Counsel, Cintas Corporation
- Legal Alert & WebinarTransUnion LLC v. Ramirez - High Court Limits Class Standing in Alphabet Litigation (and elsewhere)
- Latest InsightsSecurities Snapshot: 2nd Quarter 2021: Turning up the Heat on Executive Trading Plans
- Benefits Monthly MinuteSummer Weekend Extends PCORI Deadline | Better Late Than Never: New EEOC COVID-19 Guidance
- KMK Law Named a Leading Law FirmChambers USA 2021
KMK Law has been recognized as a 2021 Leading Law Firm in Ohio and Ohio: South & Central by Chambers USA. In addition, 10 attorneys have been designated as "Leaders in their Field". Read more here.
Based on an independent survey, 99% of KMK clients indicate that KMK attorneys’ understanding of their goals is excellent or very good and another 99% indicate they would recommend KMK.
KMK Law is a proud member of ALFA International, the premier network of independent law firms. Founded in 1980, ALFA's 150 member firms throughout the world include 80 U.S. firms with offices in 95 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas and 70 international firms located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Africa, Canada, Mexico, and South America. KMK Law can draw upon the collective wisdom and expertise of the ALFA network to deliver highly effective legal solutions to our clients.