"I have grown to expect the best from KMK and they always deliver! KMK attorneys are consistent in their approach and bring great value to our company. They are innovative, attentive and truly care about the success of Cintas which shows in their work and results."
- Thomas E. Frooman, Vice President & Secretary, General Counsel, Cintas Corporation
- Latest InsightsWhen Donor-Imposed Gift Restrictions Outlive Their Purpose, Ohio Charities May Have a Way Out
- SpotlightKMK Law to Host Inaugural Diversity Case Competition for First Year Law Students
- What's NewKeating Muething & Klekamp Achieves National and Metropolitan Rankings in 2019 "Best Law Firm's" Report by U.S. News and Best Lawyers
- In FocusMeet KMK Law's Newest Partners
Based on an independent survey, 99% of KMK clients indicate that KMK attorneys’ understanding of their goals is excellent or very good and another 99% indicate they would recommend KMK.ALFA International
KMK Law is a proud member of ALFA International, the premier network of independent law firms. Founded in 1980, ALFA's 150 member firms throughout the world include 80 U.S. firms with offices in 95 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas and 70 international firms located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Africa, Canada, Mexico and South America. KMK Law can draw upon the collective wisdom and expertise of the ALFA network to deliver highly effective legal solutions to our clients. For more information please visit alfainternational.com.