Webinar: Navigating the Minefields of 2020 for Employers
A once-in-a-lifetime pandemic, social unrest, a contentious presidential election and a host of new laws and regulations have made 2020 one of the most challenging years ever for employers. And it's not over yet. Members of KMK Law's Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Groups discussed the most up-to-date information and guidance needed to successfully navigate the remainder of 2020 and beyond.
Did you miss the webinar? The webinar recording and slide deck are available at the bottom of this page.
In this webinar we discussed:
• COVID-19 update - Ohio's immunity law and continued risks
• Handling politics in the workplace
• Employment law and election day
• Update on IRS SECURE Act guidance regarding eligibility of long-term, part-time employees
• Review of IRS SECURE Act guidance on qualified birth or adoption distributions
• Overview of small business credit for automatic contribution arrangements
• Review of SECURE Act amendment deadlines
- To view a recording of the webinar click here.