KMK's Media, PR, and Events Contact
About Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL
(73 words, 458 characters with spaces)
The law firm of Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL (KMK Law®), based in Cincinnati, Ohio, was founded in 1954. KMK has approximately 120 lawyers and a support staff of 150 employees. For more than 60 years, KMK has contributed to the success of many businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to start-up companies. KMK’s mission is to provide high quality legal counsel to business clients by meeting their identified needs and developing appropriate solutions.
Please follow the links below for more information:
Many KMK-sponsored events are open to the media. We simply ask that you register as a representative of your media organization, and let us know if we can assist you with scheduling interviews with speakers, obtaining background information prior to an event, etc.
KMK Law Accolades
- 2018 Chambers USA: America's Leading Business Lawyers® recognized KMK as a leading firm in 4 practice areas: Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions, General Commercial Litigation, Real Estate, and Bankruptcy / Restructuring.
- 7 KMK lawyers were selected for inclusion in the 2018 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Business Lawyers, published by Chambers & Partners Publishing.
- KMK earned National Rankings in the U.S. News—Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” 2018 Report in the following four practice areas: Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, Project Finance Law, and Land Use & Zoning Law. KMK earned 37 Metropolitan—Cincinnati Rankings by U.S. News—Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" 2018
- 48 KMK attorneys were selected for inclusion to The Best Lawyers in America 2019, including 9 who were recognized as 2019 "Lawyers of the Year" by Best Lawyers:
- G. Randall Ayers was named the Best Lawyers 2019 Labor Law – Management "Lawyer of the Year" in Cincinnati.
- Steven C. Coffaro was named the Best Lawyers 2019 Litigation – Banking and Finance “Lawyer of the Year” in Cincinnati.
- Alan S. Fershtman was named the Best Lawyers 2019 Tax Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Cincinnati.
- James R. Matthews was named the Best Lawyers 2019 Insurance Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Cincinnati.
- Timothy B. Matthews was named the Best Lawyers 2019 Venture Capital Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Cincinnati.
- Paul V. Muething was named the Best Lawyers 2019 Corporate Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Cincinnati.
- William A. Posey was named the Best Lawyers 2019 Product Liability – Plaintiffs “Lawyer of the Year” in Cincinnati.
- F. Mark Reuter was named the Best Lawyers 2019 Securities Regulation “Lawyer of the Year” in Cincinnati.
- Rachael A. Rowe was named the Best Lawyers 2019 Litigation – Securities “Lawyer of the Year” in Cincinnati.
43 KMK attorneys were recognized in the 2018 Ohio Super Lawyers® and Ohio Rising Stars listings, including the following who received special recognition:
- James E. Burke was named to the Top 100 attorneys in Ohio list, and the Top 50 attorneys in Cincinnati list for Business Litigation.
- Adrienne J. Roach was named to the Top 100 attorneys in Ohio list, Top 50 women attorneys in Ohio list, the Top 50 Attorneys in Cincinnati list, and the Top 25 women attorneys in Cincinnati list for Family Law.
- 15 KMK lawyers were named Leading Lawyer by Cincy Magazine, 2018
- 3 KMK lawyers were elected to the American College of Trial Lawyers
- 2 KMK lawyers were elected to the American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- 2 KMK lawyers were inducted as Fellows to the Litigation Counsel of America
- KMK was selected to the Vault 2019 "Top 150 Under 150" List.
- KMK was named to the Enquirer Media Top Workplaces List 2018.
- KMK has been recognized as a 2015 Igniter of Change by DePaul Cristo Rey High School for exceptional support of the school.
- The University of Cincinnati awarded John L. Muething the 2013 Distinguished Alumni Award for his extraordinary contributions to the legal profession and to advancing the greater good to future generations.
- KMK was honored to receive the 2012 Law Firm of the Year Award from the Greater Cincinnati Minority Counsel Program (GCMCP). KMK was a founding member of, and remains active in, the GCMCP.
- KMK is a member of The Better Business Bureau, the premier resource and the standard bearer for marketplace ethics.
- KMK is the largest first generation law firm in Cincinnati; we celebrated our 60th Anniversary in 2014.