Webinar: COVID-19 Challenges for Employers: How to Navigate the Ever-Changing Landscape
Did you miss the webinar? The webinar recording, slide deck, and handout is available at the bottom of this page.
The spread of COVID-19 and the response of federal, state and local governments continues to create unprecedented challenges for employers. Members of the KMK Law's multi-disciplinary COVID-19 Response Team discussed the latest developments impacting businesses across the nation. KMK attorneys focused in the areas of Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation discussed how current law is intersecting with new legislation and the impact those changes will have on businesses.
Included as part of this call we covered:
- Managing your workforce in light of the challenges created by COVID-19
- Changes to Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana’s Unemployment Insurance Policies
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (“FFCRA”) set to take effect no later than April 1, 2020
- Managing of your health plan and other employee benefits in light of COVID-19
- Frequently asked questions that every business leader should know
- here. You can view a recording of the webinar