Webinar Part III - COVID-19 Challenges for Employers: Navigating the Ever-Changing Landscape
Members of KMK Law's multi-disciplinary COVID-19 Response Team continue to provide the latest developments impacting businesses across the nation. KMK attorneys focused in the areas of Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation reviewed current developments and new guidance.
Did you miss the webinar? The webinar recording and slide deck are available at the bottom of this page.
Included as part of this call we discussed:
- Managing employment law risks for reopening businesses
- Avoiding statutory claims under OSHA, WARN, FFCRA, ADA, and more
- New guidance from the DOL and the IRS provides a broad extension of many ERISA deadlines and relaxes other compliance rules for ERISA notices
- Managing the disruption to administrative processes created by extensions of group health plan enrollment deadlines, time to pay COBRA premiums, and other important timing requirements for all types of health, welfare and retirement plans
- here. To view a recording of the webinar click