Live Webinar: Continuing to Navigate COVID-Era Regulations For Employers
A host of new laws and regulations made 2020 one of the most challenging years ever for employers. Employers should expect COVID-19 related regulations and updates to continue well into the new year. KMK Law's Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Groups will discuss the most up-to-date information and guidance employers need to successfully navigate 2021 and beyond.
To register for the webinar, click HERE.
Specifically, we will review:
- The status of FFCRA and employee leave issues
- New guidance from the EEOC on COVID-19 vaccinations
- New guidance from DOL on independent contractors
- Wage and hour issues for 2021
- Recent COVID-19 relief for flexible spending accounts
- New partial termination guidance for retirement plans impacted by COVID-19 layoffs and furloughs
- The status of Coronavirus-related distributions and loans
- New proposed EEOC wellness rules