Webinar: Continuing to Navigate COVID-Era Regulations For Employers
A host of new laws and regulations made 2020 one of the most challenging years ever for employers. Employers should expect COVID-19 related regulations and updates to continue well into the new year. KMK Law's Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Groups discussed the most up-to-date information and guidance employers need to successfully navigate 2021 and beyond.
Did you miss the webinar? The webinar recording and slide deck are available at the bottom of this page.
Specifically, we reviewed:
- The status of FFCRA and employee leave issues
- New guidance from the EEOC on COVID-19 vaccinations
- New guidance from DOL on independent contractors
- Wage and hour issues for 2021
- Recent COVID-19 relief for flexible spending accounts
- New partial termination guidance for retirement plans impacted by COVID-19 layoffs and furloughs
- The status of Coronavirus-related distributions and loans
- New proposed EEOC wellness rules
- To view a copy of the webinar, click here.