Webinar Part II: Continuing to Navigate COVID-Era Regulations for Employers
Employers face unprecedented challenges in 2021. COVID-19 issues arising from regulations, agency actions, and lawsuits continue to present challenges along with the uncertainty that accompanies a new administration. KMK Law's Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Groups will discuss the most up-to-date information and guidance employers need to successfully navigate 2021 and beyond.
Did you miss the webinar? The webinar recording and slide deck are available at the bottom of this page.
Specifically, we will review:
- COVID-19 employment law update including the status of the FFCRA and employee leave issues; the latest development related to COVID-19 vaccinations; and Federal unemployment benefits for employees refusing to work
- Social media issues for employers in the COVID-era
- Top employment law issues for the rest of 2021
- Recent guidance regarding the Outbreak Period and how the one year time limit is creating challenges for plan administrators
- Update on rules for carryovers for health FSA and dependent care FSA accounts
- IRS guidance regarding prospective election changes for a Section 125 plan
- here. To view the webinar recording, click