When faced with an employment lawsuit, businesses need an experienced litigator who can develop a strategy to most effectively manage the lawsuit while protecting the company’s interests. There is not a one-size-fits-all approach to litigation. Our lawyers have extensive experience at every phase of employment litigation, including trying cases before juries.
- Our lawyers have successfully defended clients before federal and state courts and administrative agencies, including the EEOC, OSHA, OFCCP, NLRB, and Department of Labor.
- We defend our business clients in litigation in all aspects of employment-related disputes including wrongful discharge, breach of contract, wage and hour, harassment, discrimination, disability accommodation, FMLA, negligent hiring and retention, trade secrets, unfair competition, and retaliatory discharge.
- We represent clients in class action litigation involving pay practices, discrimination, wage-hour issues, and other employment-related matters.
- We draft arbitration agreements for clients who seek to avoid litigation in court and represent those clients in any ensuing arbitrations.
News & Resources
- KMK Law Management Rights Blog, 03.08.2021