Webinar Part IV - COVID-19 Challenges for Employers: Navigating the Ever-Changing Landscape
As businesses continue to learn to operate in the "new normal" COVID-19 environment, there are many factors employers and business owners need to consider. Members of KMK Law's Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Groups will discuss the most up-to-date information and guidance you need to know to re-start your business successfully.
Did you miss the webinar? The webinar recording and slide deck are available at the bottom of this page.
Included as part of this call we will discuss:
- What to do when your employees test positive for COVID-19.
- Survey of current COVID-19 related litigation and risks for employers to consider.
- Updated guidance from the IRS regarding the CARES Act including an expanded definition of qualified individuals for coronavirus-related distributions and loans, a safe harbor procedure for implementation of the suspension of loan repayments, and accepting repayment of the coronavirus-related distributions.
- New guidance from the IRS on the waiver of the 2020 RMDs permitted under the CARES Act.
- To view a recording of the webinar click here.