Webinar Part III: Continuing to Navigate COVID-Era Regulations for Employers
Employers continue to face unprecedented challenges in 2021 as a result of the pandemic. KMK Law's Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Groups will discuss the most up-to-date information and guidance employers need to know as they continue to navigate COVID-Era regulations.
Did you miss the webinar? The webinar recording and slide deck are available at the bottom of this page.
Specifically, we will review:
- New OSHA reporting requirements for employers requiring COVID-19 vaccines
- New U.S. Department of Labor guidance regarding COVID-19 wage and hour issues
- Roundup of state and local laws regarding COVID-19 and vaccines, including pending legislation
- COVID-19 litigation update
- Retirement plan cybersecurity best practices in light of the new DOL guidance
- Update on IRS guidance related to flexible spending accounts
- New DOL clarification on Mental Health Parity Compliance
- Update on Outbreak Period guidance and COBRA subsidy
- here. To view the webinar recording, click