Businesses face a myriad of compliance challenges in the area of wage-hour law. Disputes can often lead to class action litigation, which can expose the company to substantial liability. Our lawyers are experienced in identifying potential areas of risk for clients and advising clients how to minimize those risks.
- Perform compliance reviews to identify potential exposure in areas such as employee classification (exempt v. non-exempt), off-the-clock work, payroll practices, and proper treatment of breaks and lunches
- Advise clients on ways to resolve wage-hour issues
- Defend class action litigation
- Assist clients with Department of Labor audits and investigations
- KMK Law Management Rights Blog, 03.18.2020
- KMK Law Management Rights Blog, 03.17.2020
- KMK Law Management Rights Blog, 03.12.2020