At KMK we believe that our collaborative team culture drives us to provide legal solutions to our clients that help fuel their success. This culture was created by the firm’s founders, attorneys praised for their skill, diligence, and integrity. Our plan to maintain this culture is simple:
- Hire people of exceptional talent who have demonstrated the traits of our founders.
- Provide them with a collegial and engaging place to work and the tools to develop their skills.
- Surround them with talented and diverse colleagues.
- Encourage them to become leaders in their practice area, at the firm, and in the community.
- Support their health and wellness.
Our priority is to attract, retain and provide opportunities to talented individuals who share our vision for creating a dynamic environment that promotes success for our clients and our colleagues. We welcome diversity of thought and background, as part of our client-first mission, and we encourage candidates with diverse backgrounds and experience to apply.
We invite you to review our website to learn more about the experience offered at KMK for attorneys, law students, and professional staff. We also provide details for current openings. If you think you can help add to our success, while growing as an individual and as a professional, we would like to hear from you.