KMK's Litigation Group has one of the preeminent trial practice teams in Cincinnati and the tri-state region. We work with our clients to avoid litigation and minimize litigation risk. When litigation arises, we manage and try cases in federal and state courts around the country ranging from complex, “bet-the-company” cases to the unexpected, single claim complaint that is most important to you.
Our Litigation Group handles matters in several different practice areas and industries. We embrace the “T-shaped lawyer” concept where our litigators have experience with multiple areas and industries but ultimately focus in depth and excel in specific core competencies.
We pride ourselves on our efficiency and responsiveness. We are client-driven and partner with you throughout the litigation. We out-work and out-hustle the competition.
- Trial-tested lawyers with judgment, perspective, and practical experience
- Appropriate staffing and down-streaming of work within trial teams
- Technological acumen to promote efficiency and reduce litigation costs
- Midwest value/rates and alternative fee arrangements
We know no one wants to be in litigation - but when you need a litigator, call KMK.
"Cincinnati-based boutique with a solid reputation for its expertise in commercial litigation matters, drawing from a pool of experienced litigators to advise on disputes concerning product liability, business torts, securities claims and wider commercial litigation. Acts on behalf of a broad client base made up of individuals, emerging companies and multinationals, alongside notable expertise in representing major financial institutions." — Chambers USA
American Financial Group, Inc.
Cincom Systems Inc.
Darling Ingredients Inc. / Griffin Industries Inc.
Fifth Third Bank
First Financial Bank
Garretson Resolution Group
Great American Insurance Group
Indiana Gaming Company, LLC
LSI Industries Inc.
Ohio Fresh Eggs LLC
Rumpke Consolidated Companies
Total Quality Logistics
Worldwide Equipment Enterprises
- Trust Administrator>
- Senior Partner>
- Senior Partner>
- Of Counsel>
News & Resources
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Achieves National and Metropolitan Rankings in 2019 "Best Law Firm's" Report by U.S. News and Best Lawyers11.01.2018
- OHSAA.org, 08.27.2018
- Forty-Eight Keating Muething & Klekamp Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 201908.15.2018
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Welcomes Litigation Attorney Taylor V. Trout and Corporate Attorney Jerad T. Whitt07.26.2018
- globalcompetitionreview.com, 06.20.2018
- Cincinnati Business Courier, 06.19.2018
- www.law.com, 06.18.2018
- www.bna.com, 06.15.2018
- www.law360.com, 06.15.2018
- NCEO Employee Ownership Conference 2017
- KMK Law Complex Litigation Blog, 06.14.2019
Practice ContactsAll Practice Area Professionals ›
Areas Of Concentration
- Appellate Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Aviation Litigation
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial & Securities Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Creditors' Rights Litigation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Environmental Claims
- ERISA Litigation Defense Team
- False Claims Act & Qui Tam Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death
- Product Liability