KMK's Litigation Group has one of the preeminent trial practice teams in Cincinnati and the tri-state region. We work with our clients to avoid litigation and minimize litigation risk. When litigation arises, we manage and try cases in federal and state courts around the country ranging from complex, “bet-the-company” cases to the unexpected, single claim complaint that is most important to you.
Our Litigation Group handles matters in several different practice areas and industries. We embrace the “T-shaped lawyer” concept where our litigators have experience with multiple areas and industries but ultimately focus in depth and excel in specific core competencies.
We pride ourselves on our efficiency and responsiveness. We are client-driven and partner with you throughout the litigation. We out-work and out-hustle the competition.
- Trial-tested lawyers with judgment, perspective, and practical experience
- Appropriate staffing and down-streaming of work within trial teams
- Technological acumen to promote efficiency and reduce litigation costs
- Midwest value/rates and alternative fee arrangements
We know no one wants to be in litigation - but when you need a litigator, call KMK.
"Cincinnati-based boutique with a solid reputation for its expertise in commercial litigation matters, drawing from a pool of experienced litigators to advise on disputes concerning product liability, business torts, securities claims and wider commercial litigation. Acts on behalf of a broad client base made up of individuals, emerging companies and multinationals, alongside notable expertise in representing major financial institutions." — Chambers USA
"We work with many defense firms throughout the Midwest and continue to find Keating Muething & Klekamp to not only provide services of the absolute highest caliber, but also to do so while helping us keep an eye on costs. Whether through alternative billing arrangements, appropriate partner/associate staffing of cases, or simply demonstrating a sensitivity to costs in relationship to case value we value Keating Muething & Klekamp's support of our business goals while providing elite representation." -- James Thaxton, General Counsel, Rumpke Consolidated Companies, Inc.
American Financial Group, Inc.
Cincom Systems Inc.
Darling Ingredients Inc. / Griffin Industries Inc.
Fifth Third Bank
First Financial Bank
Garretson Resolution Group
Great American Insurance Group
Indiana Gaming Company, LLC
LSI Industries Inc.
Ohio Fresh Eggs LLC
Rumpke Consolidated Companies
Total Quality Logistics
Worldwide Equipment Enterprises
- Trust Administrator>
- Senior Partner>
- Senior Partner>
- Of Counsel>
- Of Counsel>
News & Resources
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Achieves National and Metropolitan Rankings in 2020 “Best Law Firms” Report by U.S. News and Best Lawyers11.01.2019
- Fifty-four Keating Muething & Klekamp Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 202008.15.2019
- OHSAA.org, 08.27.2018
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Welcomes Litigation Attorney Taylor V. Trout and Corporate Attorney Jerad T. Whitt07.26.2018
- globalcompetitionreview.com, 06.20.2018
- Cincinnati Business Courier, 06.19.2018
- www.law.com, 06.18.2018
- www.bna.com, 06.15.2018
- www.law360.com, 06.15.2018
- NCEO Employee Ownership Conference 2017
Practice ContactsAll Practice Area Professionals ›
Areas Of Concentration
- Appellate Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Aviation Litigation
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial & Securities Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Creditors' Rights Litigation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Environmental Claims
- ERISA Litigation Defense Team
- False Claims Act & Qui Tam Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death
- Product Liability