Antitrust laws are evolving in the US and around the world. Recent case developments are also upending decades of established precedent. KMK is involved in several high profile cases and monitoring developments in this area and can proactively advise or litigate antitrust issues.
With success on both the plaintiff and defendant sides of antitrust litigation, our lawyers are an excellent source for antitrust and other competition-related counseling. From everyday sales, distribution and marketing practices to full-scale mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures, we are prepared to guide clients through the complex requirements of antitrust laws.
In re: Processed Egg Products Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 2:08-MD-02002 (E.D. Pa.) (currently defending client on Sherman Act claims related to alleged conspiracy to fix the price of shelled eggs and egg products; recently obtained a defense verdict in a seven-week class action trial in federal court in Philadelphia).
In re Payment Card Interchange Fee and Merchant Discount Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 05-MD-1720 (E.D.N.Y.) (currently defending client on claims related to credit card interchange fees, one of the largest pending antitrust cases).
News & Resources
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Achieves National and Metropolitan Rankings in 2020 “Best Law Firms” Report by U.S. News and Best Lawyers11.01.2019
- Fifty-Four Keating Muething & Klekamp Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 202008.15.2019
- globalcompetitionreview.com, 06.20.2018
- Cincinnati Business Courier, 06.19.2018
- www.law.com, 06.18.2018
- www.bna.com, 06.15.2018
- www.law360.com, 06.15.2018