Stephanie Scott practices in the firm's Litigation Group, focusing primarily on general corporate litigation, intellectual property, qui tam litigation, and cybersecurity and privacy law.
Stephanie earned her law degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Law in 2017, summa cum laude, where she served as a Corporate Law Fellow (2014-2017), was an Associate Member and Editor for the University of Cincinnati Law Review, and worked in the University of Cincinnati College of Law's Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic. Stephanie began working as a summer associate for KMK during her first year at UC Law, and remained at KMK for the remainder of her time at school (2015-2017) before joining the firm full-time as an Associate.
Stephanie earned a B.S.B.A in Marketing and an A.A. in Paralegal Studies from the University of Louisville in 2013. She served as a paralegal and business development intern at KMK while obtaining her undergraduate degree, as well as working as a sales representative for MKTG representing Diageo Liquors, and a seasonal intern for The Shepherd Chemical Company (2010-2013).
Professional and Community Involvement
Cincinnati Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
Corporate Law Fellow
Michael Burke Scholar
A.J. Jolly Scholarship Recipient
Student Honor Council (2015-2017)
Gustavus Henry Wald Memorial Prize for Contracts
News & Resources
- LEAD Magazine, 04.19.2018
- Northern Kentucky University in the James C. and Rachel M. Votruba Student Union, 10.12.2018
- KMK Law Cybersecurity & Privacy Blog, 10.11.2018
- KMK Law Complex Litigation Blog, 03.08.2018
- KMK Law Cybersecurity & Privacy Blog, 03.08.2018
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, 2017
B.S.B.A., University of Louisville, 2013