G-Day is May 25, 2018, the day when the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR) is set to go into effect. Even though the Regulation has been approved and available for review for more than a year, most companies are still working to determine whether GDPR applies and, if so, how to become GDPR compliant. The litigators from KMK’s Cybersecurity and Privacy Team have prepared a Legal Alert which helps companies answer both questions.
KMK Legal Alerts and Blog Posts are intended to bring attention to developments in the law and are not intended as legal advice for any particular client or any particular situation. Please consult with counsel of your choice regarding any specific questions you may have.
© 2019 Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL. All Rights Reserved
Joe Callow helps clients manage and reduce litigation risk and litigation costs. When litigation arises, he handles and coordinates cases on a national, regional, and local basis.
Joe primarily works on class action and complex ...
Drew Hicks assists clients in litigation and dispute resolution by, among other things, advising clients on litigation risk management and cost issues. Drew focuses his practice on representing public and private companies in a ...
Jacob Rhode assists clients with litigation and dispute resolution, helping develop and implement strategies to successfully resolve corporate disputes.
Jacob primarily works on complex commercial and financial services ...
Stephanie Scott practices in the firm's Litigation Group, focusing primarily on general corporate litigation, intellectual property, qui tam litigation, and cybersecurity and privacy law.
Stephanie earned her law degree from ...
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Law
- Cybersecurity Regulation
- Data Breach
- Privacy Laws
- Class Action Litigation
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Incident Response Plan
- Information Governance
- Corporate Law
- Federal Trade Commission
- Seventh Circuit
- Department of Justice
- Cyber Insurance
- September 2018 Was a Busy Month for Data Privacy
- GDPR - 90 Days Later
- GDPR: Less Than 100 Day and Counting to "G-Day" - Here's What You Need to Know
- SEC Issues Guidance on Cybersecurity Disclosures
- New D.C. Circuit Ruling Finds Substantial Risk of Harm Inherent to Data Breach
- Target Class Action Settlement Temporarily Upended
- Spokeo Continues to Divide the Lower Courts in Cybersecurity Litigation
- Cyber Breach Incident Notification Guidelines Ahead
- CyberSecurity News: Spokeo, Galaria and Braitberg
- Privacy Class Action Dismissed Under Spokeo