KMK Law recently hosted its Third Annual Cybersecurity & Privacy Seminar. This seminar was developed for business owners of various sizes and for those in senior positions in Information Governance, Compliance/Risk Management, Human Resources, Legal and/or Information Technology.
This year, KMK's Cybersecurity & Privacy Team lead the discussion on Federal, State, and International regulations, as well as best practices for protecting your organization against data breaches and cyber attacks. The presentation was followed by a panel discussion with guests from Gratia Inc., Enable Injections and USI Insurance Services.
Joe Callow helps clients manage and reduce litigation risk and litigation costs. When litigation arises, he handles and coordinates cases on a national, regional, and local basis.
Joe primarily works on class action and complex ...
Drew Hicks assists clients in litigation and dispute resolution by, among other things, advising clients on litigation risk management and cost issues. Drew focuses his practice on representing public and private companies in a ...
Jacob Rhode assists clients with litigation and dispute resolution, helping develop and implement strategies to successfully resolve corporate disputes.
Jacob primarily works on complex commercial and financial services ...
Stephanie Scott practices in the firm's Litigation Group, focusing primarily on general corporate litigation, intellectual property, creditors’ rights and bankruptcy litigation, qui tam litigation, and cybersecurity and ...
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Law
- Cybersecurity Regulation
- Cyber Insurance
- Data Breach
- Privacy Laws
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Class Action Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Incident Response Plan
- Information Governance
- Corporate Law
- Federal Trade Commission
- Seventh Circuit
- Department of Justice
- TransUnion LLC v. Ramirez and the Impact on Class Action Litigation
- 2023: The Year of the CPRA and CDPA - Virginia Joins California in Passing Comprehensive Privacy Legislation
- Cybersecurity Remains a Top Concern
- Data Security in the Remote-Work Environment – 10 Reminders Regarding Data Security and Cyber Attacks
- Stay Safe While “Zooming”
- Revisions to Proposed CCPA Regulations Released
- Happy New Year from the CCPA
- Can’t We All Get Along in the Cyber Sandbox?
- California's New Privacy Law is Coming - Are You Ready?
- Gearing up for National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: KMK Hosts Third Annual Cybersecurity & Privacy Seminar