KMK Law recently hosted its Third Annual Cybersecurity & Privacy Seminar. This seminar was developed for business owners of various sizes and for those in senior positions in Information Governance, Compliance/Risk Management, Human Resources, Legal and/or Information Technology.
This year, KMK's Cybersecurity & Privacy Team lead the discussion on Federal, State, and International regulations, as well as best practices for protecting your organization against data breaches and cyber attacks. The presentation was followed by a panel discussion with guests from Gratia Inc., Enable Injections and USI Insurance Services.
Jacob Rhode assists clients with litigation and dispute resolution, helping develop and implement strategies to successfully resolve corporate disputes. He serves as co-leader of the firm's Litigation Group.
Jacob primarily ...
Stephanie Scott practices in the firm's Litigation Group, focusing primarily on general corporate litigation, intellectual property, creditors’ rights and bankruptcy litigation, qui tam litigation, and cybersecurity and ...
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Law
- Privacy Laws
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Cybersecurity Regulation
- Cyber Insurance
- Data Breach
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Class Action Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Incident Response Plan
- Information Governance
- Corporate Law
- Federal Trade Commission
- Seventh Circuit
- Department of Justice
- New York Bans Sale of Certain Supplements to Minors
- GDPR Compliance: What is Privacy Shield 2.0?
- Connecticut's Data Privacy Law
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)
- The Utah Consumer Privacy Act
- The Colorado Privacy Act
- The Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act
- State Data Privacy Law Series
- TransUnion LLC v. Ramirez and the Impact on Class Action Litigation
- 2023: The Year of the CPRA and CDPA - Virginia Joins California in Passing Comprehensive Privacy Legislation