- What is new in the Ohio Data Protection Act and how it compares to other statutes
- What cybersecurity programs a business must have in place to be eligible for this new defense
- The various frameworks identified in the Ohio DPA (including NIST 800-171, NIST 800-53 and ISO 27001)
To view the webinar recording, please click here.
Drew Hicks assists clients in litigation and dispute resolution by, among other things, advising clients on litigation risk management and cost issues. Drew focuses his practice on representing public and private companies in a ...
Jacob Rhode assists clients with litigation and dispute resolution, helping develop and implement strategies to successfully resolve corporate disputes.
Jacob primarily works on complex commercial and financial services ...
Joe Callow helps clients manage and reduce litigation risk and litigation costs. When litigation arises, he handles and coordinates cases on a national, regional, and local basis.
Joe primarily works on class action and complex ...
Stephanie Scott practices in the firm's Litigation Group, focusing primarily on general corporate litigation, intellectual property, qui tam litigation, and cybersecurity and privacy law.
Stephanie earned her law degree from ...
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Law
- Cybersecurity Regulation
- Cyber Insurance
- Privacy Laws
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Data Breach
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Class Action Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Incident Response Plan
- Information Governance
- Corporate Law
- Federal Trade Commission
- Seventh Circuit
- Department of Justice
- Data Security in the Remote-Work Environment – 10 Reminders Regarding Data Security and Cyber Attacks
- Stay Safe While “Zooming”
- Revisions to Proposed CCPA Regulations Released
- Happy New Year from the CCPA
- Can’t We All Get Along in the Cyber Sandbox?
- California's New Privacy Law is Coming - Are You Ready?
- Gearing up for National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: KMK Hosts Third Annual Cybersecurity & Privacy Seminar
- Ohio Data Protection Act - Safe Harbor for Businesses in Ohio
- Ohio’s Data Protection Act: What You Need to Know
- September 2018 Was a Busy Month for Data Privacy