Keating Muething & Klekamp offers assistance in growing companies, building economic development programs, and enhancing communities through private and public initiatives. Through the firm’s subsidiary, KMK Consulting Company LLC, we offer experienced and professional advocates to drive the objectives of our clients.
Because of KMK Consulting Company’s (KMKC) national track record of success and the depth of our partners, we are continually called upon to work on the most challenging, creative and rewarding projects. Our goal is to facilitate business expansion, stronger private sector leadership, and more responsive, forward-looking community development organizations.
We also work to help communities come together to create significant new community assets. Projects that enhance communities and regions for generation are only successful when they spring from the broadest spectrum of civic involvement. We are proud to have the opportunity to help create such assets across the country.
KMK Consulting Company’s Economic Development Solution Group provides services in the following areas:
- Site Selection
- Strategic Planning
- Credits and Incentives Structuring and Negotiation
- Community Asset Development
- Transportation Services
- Port Authority Services
- Organizational Development
- Public/Private Partnerships
- Performance Audits and Benchmarking
- Zoning Services
- Regional Initiatives
- Brownfield Services
For more information about KMK Consulting visit our site at www.kmkconsulting.com.
AK Steel Corporation
Argosy Gaming Co.
Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Fifth Third Bank, National Association
First Financial Bank
Great American Insurance Company
Lone Star Industries
News & Resources
- Regional Economic Development: What Midwestern States are Doing to Support Entrepreneurship and Drive Economic DevelopmentACA "Best of the Midwest Regional Meeting,
- Williams County Economic Development Corporation,
- KMK Law Real Estate Blog,