Andrew Spoor practices in the firm's Real Estate Group, with an emphasis on law related to municipal securities and the financing of real estate developments.
Andrew's practice is concentrated in the areas of municipal tax-exempt and taxable bond financing, as well as tax incentive and economic development programs. He has experience with several governmental incentive programs, including port authority financing options and Ohio’s job creation tax credit program. He also frequently represents underwriters in municipal securities transactions.
Andrew also practices in the field of letter of credit and government banking law, advising banks in addressing the financing needs of local governments.
Underwriter's Counsel on $187,125,000 State of Ohio General Obligation Highway Capital Improvement Bonds, Series V (2018)
Underwriter's Counsel on $8,865,000 City of Hamilton Wastewater
Developer Counsel for Port of Greater Cincinnati Development Authority Special Obligation TIF Revenue Bonds (Uptown Gateway)
Developer Counsel for $20,880,000 Port of Greater Cincinnati Development Authority Special Obligation TIF Revenue Bonds Series 2019A (Gallery at Kenwood Project)
Underwriter's Counsel on $24,150,000 Warren County, Ohio Healthcare Facilities Refunding Revenue Bonds, Series 2019
Professional and Community Involvement
Cincinnati Bar Association
Ohio State Bar Association
Sacred Heart Church, Camp Washington, Finance Council
Awards & Recognition
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, 2020
Named to Ohio Rising Stars
News & Resources
- Cincinnati Business Courier, 10.04.2019
- Fifty-Four Keating Muething & Klekamp Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 202008.15.2019
- Incentives for Successful Preservation ProjectsHeritage Ohio Annual Conference, 10.18.2017
- The Competitive World of Economic Development IncentivesKMK Legal Update, 12.14.2016
- The Competitive World of Economic Development Incentives: Growing Jobs, Attracting Talent, and Winning Your BusinessKMK Law Legal Update Seminar, 12.14.2016
- KMK Law Real Estate Blog, 06.15.2018
J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, 2008, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
B.A., Thomas More College, 2005, summa cum laude