Richard C. Spoor practices in the firm’s Real Estate Group. Richard advises public entities, underwriters, and private clients in economic development and public finance transactions, as well as state and federal tax incentives.
Prior to joining KMK, Richard served as an Assistant City Solicitor in the Economic Development Section of the City of Cincinnati’s Law Department. Richard earned his J.D. from William & Mary Law School in 2014, and his B.A. from Thomas More College in 2011.
Professional and Community Involvement
American Bar Association
Cincinnati Bar Association
National Association of Bond Lawyers
Ohio State Bar Association
- KMK Law Real Estate Blog, 01.15.2019
- KMK Law Real Estate Blog, 09.24.2018
- KMK Law Real Estate Blog, 06.15.2018
- KMK Law Real Estate Blog, 06.07.2018
- KMK Law Real Estate Blog, 02.10.2017
- KMK Law Real Estate Blog, 02.01.2017