Mia Graves is a paralegal in the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. She has been employed by Keating Muething & Klekamp since February 2023.
Mia assists with all aspects of employee benefits matters. She provides expertise related to the technical aspects of defined contribution and defined benefit retirement plans including the preparation of Form 5500 annual reports and IRS determination letter requests. She also reviews QDROs and QMCSOs.
Prior to joining KMK, Mia was a senior analyst with Luxottica where she administered all aspects of the executive and senior management benefits including deferred compensation, stock options, and pension plans.
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Affordable Care Act / Health Care Reform
- Business Restructuring Transactions & Shutdowns
- Employee Benefit Plans & Compensation Programs
- Employee Benefits Administration
- Employee Benefits Regulatory Compliance & Fiduciary Issues
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Equity Incentive Plans
- Executive Compensation Plans & Arrangements
- HIPAA Privacy & Security Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance for Trustees, Custodians & Investment Managers