Estate and trust administration are important aspects of preserving and transferring wealth and assets. For example, proper administration planning can provide opportunities for tax savings. Valuation issues may also be part of the comprehensive administration of estates and trusts. If you have an extensive estate, have created trusts, or have business interests that will be transferred to heirs, the administration of your estate or trusts is a critical element of your comprehensive estate planning.
Our lawyers are knowledgeable and experienced in the area of estate and trust administration; and we provide the following services:
- Administering estates and trusts
- Advising individual and institutional trustees regarding trust administration issues
- Assisting in the orderly and prompt transfer of assets to estate and trust beneficiaries
- Preparing federal and state estate and gift tax returns and fiduciary income tax returns
- Representing individuals and fiduciaries in complex estate and gift tax audits and litigation