Kelley Brandstetter Tracy’s practice is concentrated in commercial finance and the structural and legal aspects of debt financing and equipment leasing. She represents lenders, borrowers, finance companies, lessors and lessees in domestic and international, and secured and unsecured financing and leasing transactions in varying industries. Kelley’s practice includes representing banks, insurance companies, asset management companies, special purposes issuers, private equity funds and other corporate clients on an array of middle to large market financing deals as well as refinancing, restructuring and incremental facility transactions for such entities, ranging from single term loans utilized for acquisitions or revolving credit facilities used for working capital purposes and asset-based lending transactions to large broadly-syndicated facilities and collateral loan obligation (CLO) transactions. Kelley also has significant experience in aviation finance transactions and other matters related to aircraft ownership and leasing. Her finance practice also includes litigation financing and law firm lending work.
Prior to joining Keating Muething & Klekamp, Kelley served as an Associate in the Banking & Finance Group at Clifford Chance US LLP in New York where she advised clients, including large public and private companies and financial institutions, on general corporate legal matters, contract work and a variety of financing transactions, including aviation financing transactions.
Kelley serves as an active member of the firm's Hiring Committee, the Strategic Planning & Implementation Committee, and as chairperson of the KMK Service Committee.
Professional and Community Involvement
Cincinnati Bar Association
Friends of Music Hall, Board of Directors, Member (2019 – present)
Corryville Catholic Elementary School Advisory Committee (formerly Board of Trustees), Member (2017 – 2020)
DePaul Cristo Rey High School Rising Professionals Group, Group Leader (2015-2017), Champions of Change, Member (2018-present), and Advancement Committee (2020-present)
Dress for Success, Board of Directors, Member (2017 - present), and Chair of Governance and Nominating Committee (2019 – present)
ArtsWave, Young Professional Committee (2016-2018)
Junior Achievement, Former Volunteer Business Education Consultant
Awards & Recognition
Listed in Chambers USA: America's Leading Business Lawyers, 2019-2021
Named to Ohio Rising Stars, 2018-2021
News & Resources
- Thirty Keating Muething & Klekamp Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Ohio Super Lawyers and Ohio Rising Stars12.08.2020
- Nasdaq.com, 07.01.2019
- Cincinnati Cares, 06.21.2019
- KMK Law Congratulates the Participants of the Inaugural Diversity Case Competition for First Year Law Students01.28.2019
- Ohio Super Lawyers, 01.2019
- Venue Magazine, 11.06.2018
- Multi-Color Corporation Announces Agreement to Acquire Constantia Labels Division to Create a Global Leader in the Labels SpaceNasdaq.com, 07.17.2017
- Published 04.03.2020. Updated 04.21.2020.
- Volume 2 | Issue 1
- Senate Passes CARES Act, Which Includes $349 Billion for SBA Guarantees of Forgivable Loans for Small and Medium Sized BusinessesPublished 03.26.2020. Updated 04.21.2020.
Repealing the Drug Free Student Loan Provision: Would Putting Dope Back Into The College Classroom Help Keep Dope Off the Street and out of the Prison System?, 77 U. Cin. L. Rev. 783, 1127 (2009).
- KMK Law Corporate & Securities Blog, 03.20.2020
- KMK Law Corporate & Securities Blog, 03.18.2020
- KMK Law Corporate & Securities Blog, 03.16.2020
- New York
J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, summa cum laude, Law Review, Order the Coif, 2009
B.S., Clemson University, summa cum laude, 2006