Our lawyers have experience and knowledge in the area of leasing and equipment finance, including:
- All types of equipment leasing and finance transactions, including single-investor and leveraged lease transactions relating to the financing of commercial and corporate aircraft, rolling stock, vessels, manufacturing equipment and production lines, vehicles, technology and other equipment classes
- Various true lease, capital lease, synthetic lease, TRAC lease, and tax-free like kind exchange transaction structures
- All aspects of lease syndication, warehouse lines of credit, residual financing, residual value support and nonrecourse financing and servicing.
- Managing tax and economic benefits available to equity investors, lessors and lessees
- Experience in multinational export credit and financing transactions
- Experience with large ticket, middle market and small ticket leasing transactions and vendor programs
- Lease portfolio and analysis
- Acquisitions and sales of equipment lease portfolios
American Financial Group, Inc.
Bush Truck Leasing
Chiquita Brands International, Inc.
Fifth Third Bank
Orchard Holdings Group LLC
Worldwide Equipment, Inc.