Andrea Williams is a benefits consultant in the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. She has been a paralegal in the employee benefits area since 1990, and has been employed by Keating Muething & Klekamp since 1994.
Andrea assists attorneys with all aspects of employee benefits matters. She provides expertise related to the technical aspects of defined contribution plans and has amended plan documents, prepared administrative forms, prepared annual reports and determination letter requests, reviewed QDROs and QMCSOs, as well as worked extensively with the IRS and DOL correction programs. Andrea also has experience with due diligence in connection with corporate transactions.
Professional and Community Involvement
Cincinnati Bar Association
Cincinnati Paralegal Association
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Affordable Care Act / Health Care Reform
- Employee Benefit Plans & Compensation Programs
- Employee Benefits Administration
- Employee Benefits Regulatory Compliance & Fiduciary Issues
- Equity Incentive Plans
- HIPAA Privacy & Security Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance for Trustees, Custodians & Investment Managers
B.S., University of Cincinnati, 1995; magna cum laude