Chris Brinkman practices in the firm's Business Representation & Transactions Group with a concentration in venture capital/private equity, start-ups & growth companies, securities, and mergers and acquisitions. Chris ...
Mike Hurst’s practice is concentrated in the area of intellectual property law. He has extensive experience in trademark prosecution, protection and portfolio management, copyright matters, domain names, brand management ...
Kendall Kadish practices in the firm's Real Estate Group. His practice focuses on commercial real estate development and general business law matters.
Kendall regularly advises clients on a wide variety of transactions ...
Ken's practice touches all areas of real estate development including financing, real estate taxation, building and preservation code matters, rail/utility rights of way, renewable energy leases, sustainable building ...
Mark Reuter advocates for business clients in transactions, proceedings and conflicts regulated by federal and state securities laws and stock exchange rules. A partner in the firm’s Business Representation & Transaction ...
Richard C. Spoor practices in the firm’s Real Estate Group. Richard advises public entities, underwriters, and private clients in economic development and public finance transactions, as well as state and federal tax ...
Allison Westfall practices in the firm's Business Representation & Transactions Group concentrating in the areas of securities, mergers and acquisitions and business planning. Her practice includes representing ...
- Medical Marijuana
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- Craft Brewing
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Private Placements
- Regulation D
- Securities Law
- Securities Regulation
- Department of Justice
- Intellectual Property
- Registered Trademark
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Trademark Litigation
- There Goes the Neighborhood? – A Quick Look at the Sessions Memo
- Booze is Booze, Right? Not so fast...
- Did A Neural Network Just Solve Craft Brewing's Trademark Problems?
- New Rules Regulating the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program
- 10 Important Risk Factors to Disclose to Investors of Your Medical Marijuana Business (Part 2 of 2)
- 10 Important Risk Factors to Disclose to Investors of Your Medical Marijuana Business (Part 1 of 2)
- Medical Marijuana Zoning: Location, Location, Location
- Marijuana Justice Act Would Pave the Way for Marijuana Legalization
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Coming to Cincinnati...?
- Why Is The USPTO Treating Marijuana Differently For Patents Than For Trademarks?