In a non-precedential decision, the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (“Board”) recently reversed a refusal to register Heritage Distilling Company’s application for the mark, BSB, for “distilled spirits” based on the following mark owned by Black Shirt Brewing Co. for “brewpub services; taproom services; taproom services featuring beer brewed on the premises”:
- Medical Marijuana
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- Craft Brewing
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Private Placements
- Regulation D
- Securities Law
- Securities Regulation
- Department of Justice
- Intellectual Property
- Registered Trademark
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Trademark Litigation
- There Goes the Neighborhood? – A Quick Look at the Sessions Memo
- Booze is Booze, Right? Not so fast...
- Did A Neural Network Just Solve Craft Brewing's Trademark Problems?
- New Rules Regulating the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program
- 10 Important Risk Factors to Disclose to Investors of Your Medical Marijuana Business (Part 2 of 2)
- 10 Important Risk Factors to Disclose to Investors of Your Medical Marijuana Business (Part 1 of 2)
- Medical Marijuana Zoning: Location, Location, Location
- Marijuana Justice Act Would Pave the Way for Marijuana Legalization
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Coming to Cincinnati...?
- Why Is The USPTO Treating Marijuana Differently For Patents Than For Trademarks?