This blog is devoted to legal issues and developments surrounding the cannabis and craft beer industry and what's happening around them. Our interdisciplinary group of attorneys with corporate, intellectual property, taxation, and real estate experience will discuss best practices that can guide you through a variety of transactional matters.
Possession and distribution of marijuana for any purpose is illegal under federal law. KMK Law can only advise clients regarding compliance with Ohio state law on medical cannabis, specifically, Sub H.B. 523 of the 131st General Assembly.
- Medical Marijuana
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- Craft Brewing
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Private Placements
- Regulation D
- Securities Law
- Securities Regulation
- Department of Justice
- Intellectual Property
- Registered Trademark
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Trademark Litigation
- There Goes the Neighborhood? – A Quick Look at the Sessions Memo
- Booze is Booze, Right? Not so fast...
- Did A Neural Network Just Solve Craft Brewing's Trademark Problems?
- New Rules Regulating the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program
- 10 Important Risk Factors to Disclose to Investors of Your Medical Marijuana Business (Part 2 of 2)
- 10 Important Risk Factors to Disclose to Investors of Your Medical Marijuana Business (Part 1 of 2)
- Medical Marijuana Zoning: Location, Location, Location
- Marijuana Justice Act Would Pave the Way for Marijuana Legalization
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Coming to Cincinnati...?
- Why Is The USPTO Treating Marijuana Differently For Patents Than For Trademarks?