In the previous part of this two-part series, we discussed five special considerations that should be contemplated by emerging medical marijuana companies and their investors. In this post, we will cover the remaining five risk factors that should be disclosed in the company’s private offering materials, which consist of the following:
In this first post of a two-part series, we will examine five of the ten important risk factors that should be considered by medical marijuana companies and their investors.
- Medical Marijuana
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- Craft Brewing
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Private Placements
- Regulation D
- Securities Law
- Securities Regulation
- Department of Justice
- Intellectual Property
- Registered Trademark
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Trademark Litigation
- There Goes the Neighborhood? – A Quick Look at the Sessions Memo
- Booze is Booze, Right? Not so fast...
- Did A Neural Network Just Solve Craft Brewing's Trademark Problems?
- New Rules Regulating the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program
- 10 Important Risk Factors to Disclose to Investors of Your Medical Marijuana Business (Part 2 of 2)
- 10 Important Risk Factors to Disclose to Investors of Your Medical Marijuana Business (Part 1 of 2)
- Medical Marijuana Zoning: Location, Location, Location
- Marijuana Justice Act Would Pave the Way for Marijuana Legalization
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Coming to Cincinnati...?
- Why Is The USPTO Treating Marijuana Differently For Patents Than For Trademarks?