KMK Law believes that a diverse work environment attracts the best and the brightest people in the legal community and provides the most creative, innovative solutions for our clients. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity, we are proud to sponsor the KMK Law Diversity Fellowship Program. This Program is intended to further our mission of recruiting and retaining a skilled, high-performing diverse workforce.
Selected applicants would be hired as a first-year summer associate. In addition to the salary customarily paid to our summer associates, recipients of the Diversity Fellowship will receive a grant in an amount up to $10,000. The first half of the grant will be paid within 30 days of beginning the summer associate program and unless otherwise agreed, the remaining half of the grant is contingent upon receiving and accepting a position for the next step in the Diversity Fellow's legal career, as a second year summer associate, at KMK Law.
- Any first-year law student from an ABA-accredited law school who comes from a background that would add to the cause of diversity at KMK.
- The Diversity Fellowship is open to all underrepresented students, including but not limited to racial/ethnic minorities, LGBTQ+ and other students that would contribute to the cause of diversity at KMK, regardless of race or ethnicity, including without limitation women in law, military veterans and persons with a disability/handicap.
- Applicants must be committed to practicing law in Cincinnati, Ohio upon graduation.
Submission of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed Application Form including two professional or academic references.
- A personal statement that includes an explanation of your interest in the program.
- Current Resume, Cover Letter, and Transcript.
Applications and other required materials will be accepted until January 22, 2021. Should your transcript not be available by this deadline, please note on your submission, and submit separately as soon as it is available.