Webinar: Understanding COVID-19 SBA Disaster and Small Business Loans
Did you miss the webinar? The webinar recording, slide deck, and handout is available at the bottom of this page. We have made available answers to your most frequently asked questions here.
The coronavirus pandemic continues to create unprecedented economic challenges on all businesses, and small and medium sized businesses in particular. The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has initiated Economic Injury Disaster Loans to help small businesses survive and recover from the crisis and the federal stimulus bill may contain substantial relief for small businesses through a modified version of SBA’s 7(a) loan program.
Keating Muething & Klekamp and First Financial Bank discussed the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan program and available information regarding the federal stimulus bill’s small business loan program. Specifically, the webinar covered:
- The impact of the “Paycheck Protection Program” included in the ‘‘Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act’’ or the ‘‘CARES Act” passed by the Senate on March 25
- Who is eligible for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- The terms of SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans, including guaranty and collateral requirements
- How SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan proceeds may be used
- How to apply for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- Any available information regarding the federal stimulus bill’s small business loan program
- here. You can view a recording of the webinar