- Posts by F. Mark ReuterPartner
Mark Reuter advocates for business clients in transactions, proceedings and conflicts regulated by federal and state securities laws and stock exchange rules. A partner in the firm’s Business Representation & Transaction ...
On February 20, 2018, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) issued interpretive guidance to assist public companies in preparing disclosures about cybersecurity risks and incidents. This guidance indicates that the SEC is expecting more robust cybersecurity-related disclosures in the filings of public companies and encourages companies to implement comprehensive cybersecurity policies and procedures.
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Law
- Privacy Laws
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Cybersecurity Regulation
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Cyber Insurance
- Data Breach
- Class Action Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Incident Response Plan
- Information Governance
- Corporate Law
- Federal Trade Commission
- Seventh Circuit
- Department of Justice
- Happy New Year from the CCPA
- Can’t We All Get Along in the Cyber Sandbox?
- California's New Privacy Law is Coming - Are You Ready?
- Gearing up for National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: KMK Hosts Third Annual Cybersecurity & Privacy Seminar
- Ohio Data Protection Act - Safe Harbor for Businesses in Ohio
- Ohio’s Data Protection Act: What You Need to Know
- September 2018 Was a Busy Month for Data Privacy
- GDPR - 90 Days Later
- GDPR: What We're Learned So Far and What to Expect
- GDPR: Less Than 100 Day and Counting to "G-Day" - Here's What You Need to Know