If you have comments or questions regarding specific blog posts, please email the post's author(s), listed at the top of each blog post. We welcome your feedback!
If you have comments, questions, or suggestions regarding KMK's blogs in general, please contact Katie Lane, Marketing & Communications Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.639.3926.
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Law
- Cybersecurity Regulation
- Cyber Insurance
- Privacy Laws
- Data Breach
- Class Action Litigation
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Incident Response Plan
- Information Governance
- Corporate Law
- Federal Trade Commission
- Seventh Circuit
- Department of Justice
- Can’t We All Get Along in the Cyber Sandbox?
- California's New Privacy Law is Coming - Are You Ready?
- Gearing up for National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: KMK Hosts Third Annual Cybersecurity & Privacy Seminar
- Ohio Data Protection Act - Safe Harbor for Businesses in Ohio
- Ohio’s Data Protection Act: What You Need to Know
- September 2018 Was a Busy Month for Data Privacy
- GDPR - 90 Days Later
- GDPR: What We're Learned So Far and What to Expect
- GDPR: Less Than 100 Day and Counting to "G-Day" - Here's What You Need to Know
- SEC Issues Guidance on Cybersecurity Disclosures