Active Shooter Awareness Seminar
Knowing how to protect your business, your employees, and yourself in an active shooter situation could mean the difference between life and death. The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber and KMK Law have partnered together to discuss what every business leader and employee needs to know about active shooters and the workplace.
Attendees Will Learn:
- History of active shooters, FBI statistical analysis, and the importance of quick action
- Law enforcement response featuring the Cincinnati Police Department and Hamilton County Sheriffs office
- How to react once law enforcement arrives to not put yourself in further danger
- How to implement a training program for management and employees'
- How to deal with gunshot trauma in the workplace
There is no cost to attend, but pre-registration is required.
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. EST
Registration & Breakfast
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EST
Active Shooter Awareness Program
Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
3 E 4th Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Parking & Directions:
Parking is available at Olympic Auto Park on Vine Street, between East Third and East Fourth Streets; other options for parking include Mabley Place Garage located at Fourth and Race Streets (42 W. Fourth Street) and at Fountain Square Garage located at Fifth and Vine Streets (520 Vine Street).