Mike Hurst is a partner in the firm's Business Representation and Transactions Group and a member of the firm's Intellectual Property Group. He is the co-leader of the firm's multi-disciplinary Evolving Media & Technology and ...
Megan Hymore advises both small start-up companies and large international corporations on intellectual property and privacy matters. She has a passion for helping clients grow their business by thinking outside the box, mining ...
As an attorney in the firm’s Business Representation & Transactions Group, Shannon Lawson assists clients with all aspects of their commercial financing and equipment leasing needs. Shannon has successfully negotiated and ...
Mark Musekamp is an intellectual property lawyer who advises companies of all sizes and individuals on technology transactions and intellectual property matters relating to trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets. In this ...
- Intellectual Property
- Social Media
- Craft Brewing
- Medical Marijuana
- Trademark Litigation
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Registered Trademark
- Federal Trademark
- Amazon's Brand Registry
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Uniform Trade Secrets Act
- E-Discovery Case Law
- Regulation Fair Disclosure
- Securities Law
- Securities Regulation
- Generic.com Terms Are Not Per Se Generic
- EU Trademarks Post-Brexit: Now What?
- Don’t end up on The Elf on the Shelf’s naughty list!
- Stay Out of Trouble With the Federal Trade Commission
- "Aloha Poke": Social Media and Consumer Perception are Part of the Trademark Enforcement Equation
- Could Any Old Yahoo Nab Chief Wahoo?
- Trademark Registration Practice is Officially…umm…Well, You’ll See
- Booze is Booze, Right? Not so fast...
- Did A Neural Network Just Solve Craft Brewing's Trademark Problems?
- Enroll in Amazon’s Brand Registry 2.0… But Only if You Own a Registered Trademark