Mike Hurst’s practice is concentrated in the area of intellectual property law. He has extensive experience in trademark prosecution, protection and portfolio management, copyright matters, domain names, brand management ...
Megan Hymore advises both small start-up companies and large international corporations on intellectual property and privacy matters. She has a passion for helping clients grow their business by thinking outside the box, mining ...
Shannon Lawson practices in the firm’s Business Representation & Transactions Group. He focuses his practice in the areas of commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions and business planning.
Prior to law school, Shannon ...
Mark Musekamp practices in the firm's Business Representation & Transactions Group with a focus on intellectual property law. He regularly advises clients on non-patent intellectual property issues relating to trademarks ...
- Intellectual Property
- Social Media
- Trademark Litigation
- Craft Brewing
- Medical Marijuana
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Registered Trademark
- Federal Trademark
- Amazon's Brand Registry
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Uniform Trade Secrets Act
- E-Discovery Case Law
- Regulation Fair Disclosure
- Securities Law
- Securities Regulation
- Stay Out of Trouble With the Federal Trade Commission
- "Aloha Poke": Social Media and Consumer Perception are Part of the Trademark Enforcement Equation
- Could Any Old Yahoo Nab Chief Wahoo?
- Trademark Registration Practice is Officially…umm…Well, You’ll See
- Booze is Booze, Right? Not so fast...
- Did A Neural Network Just Solve Craft Brewing's Trademark Problems?
- Enroll in Amazon’s Brand Registry 2.0… But Only if You Own a Registered Trademark
- Fiona Versus the Counterfeiters: What About Her Rights?
- Choice of Law and Trademark License Agreements: Rethinking Delaware as an Appropriate Jurisdiction
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Coming to Cincinnati...?