Stay Out of Trouble With the Federal Trade Commission
Whether you’re an active influencer on social media or just occasionally endorse a friend/family member’s product or service, check out the easy-to-read (and apply!) Disclosures 101 for Social Media Influencers brochure and video the FTC published last week. One way to stay out of trouble is to sufficiently disclose your relationship. Find the document and three videos here.
- Intellectual Property
- Social Media
- Medical Marijuana
- Trademark Litigation
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Craft Brewing
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Federal Trademark
- Amazon's Brand Registry
- Registered Trademark
- Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- E-Discovery Case Law
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Uniform Trade Secrets Act
- Regulation Fair Disclosure
- Securities Law
- Securities Regulation
- Trademark Abandonment: Lessons from The Real USFL v. Fox Sports
- Generic.com Terms Are Not Per Se Generic
- EU Trademarks Post-Brexit: Now What?
- Don’t end up on The Elf on the Shelf’s naughty list!
- Stay Out of Trouble With the Federal Trade Commission
- "Aloha Poke": Social Media and Consumer Perception are Part of the Trademark Enforcement Equation
- Could Any Old Yahoo Nab Chief Wahoo?
- Trademark Registration Practice is Officially…umm…Well, You’ll See
- Booze is Booze, Right? Not so fast...
- Enroll in Amazon’s Brand Registry 2.0… But Only if You Own a Registered Trademark