Posts from January 2020.
As we ring in the New Year, privacy professionals are collectively holding their breath: January 1, 2020 marked the effective date of the California Consumer Privacy Act, also known as the CCPA.
Tags: California Consumer Privacy Act, CCPA, Cybersecurity and Privacy Law, General Data Protection Regulation, Privacy, Privacy Laws
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Law
- Cybersecurity Regulation
- Cyber Insurance
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Privacy Laws
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Breach
- Class Action Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Incident Response Plan
- Information Governance
- Corporate Law
- Federal Trade Commission
- Seventh Circuit
- Department of Justice
- Data Security in the Remote-Work Environment – 10 Reminders Regarding Data Security and Cyber Attacks
- Stay Safe While “Zooming”
- Revisions to Proposed CCPA Regulations Released
- Happy New Year from the CCPA
- Can’t We All Get Along in the Cyber Sandbox?
- California's New Privacy Law is Coming - Are You Ready?
- Gearing up for National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: KMK Hosts Third Annual Cybersecurity & Privacy Seminar
- Ohio Data Protection Act - Safe Harbor for Businesses in Ohio
- Ohio’s Data Protection Act: What You Need to Know
- September 2018 Was a Busy Month for Data Privacy