Business Representation & Transactions
Our Business Representation & Transactions Group handles business law matters for all types and sizes of business organizations, including public and private corporations, limited and general partnerships, limited liability companies, and sole proprietorships. Our lawyers frequently serve as outside general counsel to clients and also serve as special counsel for specific needs or projects. The group offers business formation and counseling services, mergers and acquisitions services, and counsel on joint ventures, franchising, and other business expansion alternatives. Our lawyers have decades of experience in private placements, public offerings, and all aspects of securities regulations compliance.
We provide clients with clear, pragmatic advice. Our goal is to maximize our clients’ success by delivering sound guidance throughout the course of their business decisions.
- KMK represented Loth Inc. in the formation of a transportation and logistics company
- KMK represented Miami Systems Corporation in a recapitalization - restructuring of its debt
- KMK represented a private Christian School in a $6M taxable Bond financing
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Has Been Named a 2016 Leading Law Firm by Chambers USA
- Forty-Three Keating Muething & Klekamp Attorneys Recognized in 2016 Super Lawyers and Ohio Rising Stars
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Achieves National and Metropolitan Rankings in 2016 “Best Law Firms” Report by U.S. News and Best Lawyers
- Cincinnati Law Firm Keating Muething & Klekamp Elects Five New Partners
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Represents Cintas in Acquisition of Zee Medical from McKesson Corp for Approximately $130 Million
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Represents Cintas in Sale of Shred-it International to Stericycle, Inc. for $2.3 Billion
- Cybersecurity & Privacy Seminar, April 27, 2015
- Legal Alert: Ohio Foreclosure Reform Brings Standardization and Modernization to County Foreclosure Processes and Paves the Way for the Expedited Foreclosure of Vacant and Abandoned Residential Properties, September 28, 2016
- Kenton County Turns to Outside Experts for Economic Development Efforts, The River City News, September 15, 2016
- Legal Alert: Plan Ahead for Gift and Estate Transfers of Family-Controlled Entities, August 12, 2016