KMK: At Work for Our Clients. One of the tenets of our law firm is that our attorneys view legal issues from the perspective of the business owner and the corporate management team. Using this strategic and entrepreneurial approach encourages KMK attorneys to keep our clients’ best interests at the forefront in order to develop the most efficient and effective solutions.
All of the partners and associates at KMK utilize this approach to the practice of law, which has made KMK one of the most successful law firms in Greater Cincinnati.
A quick reference guide to the KMK Practice Areas is available here.
- Business Representation & Transactions
- Commercial Finance & Reorganization
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Business Restructuring Transactions & Shutdowns
- Designing & Implementing Employee Benefit Plans & Compensation Programs
- Designing & Implementing Executive Compensation Plans & Arrangements
- Employee Benefits Administration Legal Issues
- Employee Benefits Regulatory Compliance & Fiduciary Issues
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance for Trustees, Custodians & Investment Managers
- Insurance Coverage & Litigation
- Labor & Employment
- Appellate Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Aviation Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial & Securities Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Creditors' Rights Litigation
- E-Discovery & Litigation Support Group (ED/LSG)
- Environmental Claims
- ERISA Litigation Defense Team
- False Claims Act & Qui Tam Litigation
- Financial Services Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Mass Tort
- Mass Tort Bankruptcy
- Mass Tort Settlement Trusts
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- Multi-Practice Teams
- Private Client Services
- Real Estate
KMK retained an independent, third-party research firm to conduct a client satisfaction survey. Client survey results are highlighted below:
99% of KMK clients indicate they Definitely Would Recommend KMK (89%) or Probably Would Recommend KMK (10%).
99% of clients report that KMK attorneys’ understanding of their business / professional goals is Excellent (62%) or Very Good (37%).
97% of clients overall expressed satisfaction levels as Extremely Satisfied or Very Satisfied. Comparatively, of those KMK clients that also work with other law firms, only 67% report that they are Extremely Satisfied or Very Satisfied with the service they receive from other law firms they use.
96% of Tier I Clients* report that KMK performs Extremely Well (50%) or Very Well (46%) at maintaining their preferred level of ongoing personal relationships. Overall, 93% of clients report that KMK performs Extremely Well (42%) or Very Well (51%) at maintaining their preferred level of ongoing personal relationships.
95% of clients report that the results achieved with KMK were Excellent (46%) or Very Good (49%).
92% of Tier I Clients* report that KMK provides Just the Right Amount of Staffing for their jobs. Overall, 90% of clients report that KMK provides Just the Right Amount of Staffing.
*Tier 1 Clients constitute the top one-third of KMK’s client base, as defined by annual billings.