KMK's Real Estate Group is comprised of lawyers with collective experience in all aspects of real property law including land development, leasing, zoning and land use, sales and acquisitions, real estate taxation and tax exemption, project finance, 1031 exchanges and tenant-in-common (TIC) structured transactions, environmental, economic development and government affairs, and site selection analysis. We pride ourselves on evaluating each project and developing a plan that can be implemented on time and within budget requirements. We represent large and mid-size corporate clients as well as individuals. We regularly represent buyers and sellers of large multi-family and mixed use developments.
We have significant experience in the acquisition, development and financing of many sophisticated real estate projects in Greater Cincinnati, including downtown office towers, suburban office parks, retail shopping centers and malls, office/warehouse industrial parks and residential subdivisions.
- Al. Neyer, LLC
- Anchor Retail Solutions, LLC
- Associated Bank
- Cintas Corporation
- The Community Builders, Inc.
- Diamond Properties LLC
- Fath Management Company
- First American Chicago
- Gilligan Oil Company
- Housing Preservation, Inc.
- Model Group
- Neyer Properties
- Rumpke Sanitary Landfill, Inc.
- Towne Properties
- Wesbanco Inc.
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Welcome Real Estate Attorney Samuel Young
- Forty-Three Keating Muething & Klekamp Attorneys Recognized in 2016 Super Lawyers and Ohio Rising Stars
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Achieves National and Metropolitan Rankings in 2016 “Best Law Firms” Report by U.S. News and Best Lawyers
- Cincinnati Law Firm Keating Muething & Klekamp Elects Five New Partners
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Welcomes Real Estate Attorney Nathan R. Crown
- Cincinnati Law Firm Keating Muething & Klekamp Elects Two New Partners
- KMK Law Attorneys Served As Lead Counsel in Complex Joint Venture Deal Involving Entities in 18 Countries and Combined Annual Revenues in Excess of $600 Million
- Downtown Building Acquired, Renovations Planned in Williston, North Dakota
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Welcomes Daniel P. Utt as Partner and Practice Leader of its Real Estate Group
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Won a Trial Court Decision for The Drees Company and Other Non-Clients in a Hamilton Township “Impact Fee” Dispute
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Won an Ohio Supreme Court Decision for Home Builders Association of Greater Cincinnati in a Warren County Township “Impact Fee” Dispute
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Client Completes Real Estate Deal Allowing Global Company to Bring 350 Additional Jobs to Columbus, Indiana
- Keating Muething & Klekamp wins court order banning demolition of client's historic buildings
- KMK Real Estate Attorney Herbert B. Weiss Recent Recipient of Prestigious Legal Recognitions
- KMK Partner Ken Kreider Elected To Join The American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Forms "Green" Team
- University of Cincinnati College of Law Institute for the Global Practice of Law, July 25, 2014
- Real Estate Law Update, KMK Law Offices, One East Fourth Street, Suite 1400, June 12, 2013
- Legal Alert: Revised Ohio Receivership Statute Brings Clarity for Lenders and Prospective Foreclosure Sale Purchasers, March 3, 2015
- Legal Alert: Proposed Federal Rule on Waters of the United States, April 16, 2014
- Legal Alert - U.S. EPA Finalizes Regulatory Exclusion for Solvent Contaminated Wipes and Shop Towels, July 29, 2013
- Legal Alert: Clearer USEPA Guidance for Commercial and Industrial Tenants for Protection from Pre-existing Contamination Liability, January 4, 2013
- Legal Alert: Ohio General Assembly Enacts New Law Exempting Home Builders from Consumer Protection Laws, September 12, 2012
- Legal Alert: Time to Consider Appealing Your Real Property Tax Valuation, November 28, 2011
- Legal Alert: U.S. EPA Grants Funding for Brownfield Environmental Assessments and UST Investigations, April 1, 2011
- Legal Alert: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, March 2, 2009