KMK's Real Estate Group is comprised of lawyers with collective experience in all aspects of real property law including land development, leasing, zoning and land use, sales and acquisitions, real estate taxation and tax exemption, project finance, 1031 exchanges and tenant-in-common (TIC) structured transactions, environmental, economic development and government affairs, and site selection analysis. We pride ourselves on evaluating each project and developing a plan that can be implemented on time and within budget requirements. We represent large and mid-size corporate clients as well as individuals. We regularly represent buyers and sellers of large multi-family and mixed use developments.
We have significant experience in the acquisition, development and financing of many sophisticated real estate projects in Greater Cincinnati, including downtown office towers, suburban office parks, retail shopping centers and malls, office/warehouse industrial parks and residential subdivisions.
- KMK represented Suburban Cincinnati Office Portfolio LLC for the $180 million acquisition of several Class A office buildings in the Cincinnati metropolitan area. KMK provided local counsel, zoning, financing, and title insurance services.
- KMK represents SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. on a $300 million new plan development and has provided project financing representation on several other of SunCoke's metallurgical coke and electrical co-generation facilities.
- KMK's Real Estate Group handled all legal aspects during development of 84.51° LLC's 280,000 square-foot corporate headquarters in downtown Cincinnati. The mixed-use project also involved the City of Cincinnati and 3CDC and included a public parking garage. Other parties' legal representation included Frost Brown Todd and City of Cincinnati Law department.
- KMK represented Fath Properties during numerous A Level, multi-family property acquisitions and financings.
- Al. Neyer, LLC
- Anchor Retail Solutions, LLC
- Associated Bank
- Cintas Corporation
- The Community Builders, Inc.
- Diamond Properties LLC
- Fath Management Company
- First American Chicago
- Gilligan Oil Company
- Housing Preservation, Inc.
- Model Group
- Neyer Properties
- Rumpke Sanitary Landfill, Inc.
- Towne Properties
- Wesbanco Inc.
- Forty-Four Keating Muething & Klekamp Attorneys Recognized in 2017 Ohio Super Lawyers and Ohio Rising Stars
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Welcomes Real Estate Attorney Richard C. Spoor
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Achieves National and Metropolitan Rankings in 2017 "Best Law Firms" Report by U.S. News and Best Lawyers
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Welcomes Real Estate Attorney James E. Parsons
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Welcome Real Estate Attorney Samuel Young
- Cincinnati Law Firm Keating Muething & Klekamp Elects Five New Partners
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Welcomes Real Estate Attorney Nathan R. Crown
- Legal Alert: Ohio Foreclosure Reform Brings Standardization and Modernization to County Foreclosure Processes and Paves the Way for the Expedited Foreclosure of Vacant and Abandoned Residential Properties, September 28, 2016
- A Gap in the Armor: Bankruptcy Remote Entities Under Scrutiny, ACREL Notes, September 2016
- Legal Alert: Revised Ohio Receivership Statute Brings Clarity for Lenders and Prospective Foreclosure Sale Purchasers, March 3, 2015