Private Client Services
Our Private Client Services Group works closely with our clients and assists them in developing creative and tax-efficient solutions for their current and long-term estate planning and succession needs. Our lawyers have vast experience in sophisticated estate planning strategies and techniques and are very knowledgeable in related areas including business succession planning, administration of estates and trusts, matrimonial disputes (including divorce and matters related to child custody), guardianships and related family issues, and income and transfer tax matters for individuals, estates, trusts and family businesses. The performance level of our group is greatly enhanced by a number of very capable and highly trained paralegals.
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Hires Five New Attorneys
- Tiffany M. Evans Joins Keating Muething & Klekamp’s Private Client Services Group
- Estate Tax Forum, The Metropolitan Club, September 21, 2012
- Estate Planning Tips for the New Year, Fox19's Morning Extra Program, January 1, 2013
- Legal Alert: Time to Consider Appealing Your Real Property Tax Valuation, January 14, 2010
- When Happily Ever After Fails, What About the Business?, The Business Courier of Cincinnati, November 27, 2009