Commercial Finance & Reorganization
KMK’s Commercial Finance Group is comprised of dedicated lawyers experienced in closing a variety of commercial finance transactions. Our practice includes representation of borrowers, lenders, finance companies, financial institutions of all sizes, both public and private companies, early stage enterprises and individuals.
We are active in our representation of borrowers in a variety of industries and at varying stages of their business lifecycle for all aspects of their financing needs. We assist our institutional clients in issuing debt and other significant capital transactions including securitizations, acquisitions, and divestitures, and we represent some of the area’s largest public companies in lending and structured finance transactions.
Representative transactions include:
- Secured and unsecured financing transactions
- Senior and subordinated loans
- Asset-based loans
- Multi-bank structured and syndicated loan transactions
- Factoring arrangements
- Inventory financings
- Letters of credit
- Acquisition financings
- Operating lines of credit
- Equipment leasing transactions
Following the closing and funding of a transaction, we advise our clients throughout the life of a financing arrangement – including any necessary amendments, restructurings, or work-outs.
Our broad experience on all sides of a wide spectrum of lending and leasing transactions enables KMK lawyers in the Commercial Finance Group to work through commercial finance transactions with a unique perspective and to solve problems with efficiency and an acute understanding of all parties’ interests in a transaction.
- Ross D. Taylor Elected to ELFA Service Providers Business Council Steering Committee
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Welcomes Commercial Finance Attorney Ross D. Taylor
- Forty-Three Keating Muething & Klekamp Attorneys Recognized in 2016 Super Lawyers and Ohio Rising Stars
- Cincinnati Law Firm Keating Muething & Klekamp Elects Five New Partners
- Legal Alert: Ohio Foreclosure Reform Brings Standardization and Modernization to County Foreclosure Processes and Paves the Way for the Expedited Foreclosure of Vacant and Abandoned Residential Properties, September 28, 2016
- Legal Alert: Revised Ohio Receivership Statute Brings Clarity for Lenders and Prospective Foreclosure Sale Purchasers, March 3, 2015