Commercial Finance & Reorganization
KMK’s Commercial Finance Group is comprised of dedicated lawyers experienced in closing a variety of commercial finance transactions. Our practice includes representation of borrowers, lenders, finance companies, financial institutions of all sizes, both public and private companies, early stage enterprises and individuals.
We are active in our representation of borrowers in a variety of industries and at varying stages of their business lifecycle for all aspects of their financing needs. We assist our institutional clients in issuing debt and other significant capital transactions including securitizations, acquisitions, and divestitures, and we represent some of the area’s largest public companies in lending and structured finance transactions.
Representative transactions include:
- Secured and unsecured financing transactions
- Senior and subordinated loans
- Asset-based loans
- Multi-bank structured and syndicated loan transactions
- Factoring arrangements
- Inventory financings
- Letters of credit
- Acquisition financings
- Operating lines of credit
- Equipment leasing transactions
Following the closing and funding of a transaction, we advise our clients throughout the life of a financing arrangement – including any necessary amendments, restructurings, or work-outs.
Our broad experience on all sides of a wide spectrum of lending and leasing transactions enables KMK lawyers in the Commercial Finance Group to work through commercial finance transactions with a unique perspective and to solve problems with efficiency and an acute understanding of all parties’ interests in a transaction.
- Forty-Three Keating Muething & Klekamp Attorneys Recognized in 2016 Super Lawyers and Ohio Rising Stars
- Cincinnati Law Firm Keating Muething & Klekamp Elects Five New Partners
- KMK Law Attorneys Served As Lead Counsel in Complex Joint Venture Deal Involving Entities in 18 Countries and Combined Annual Revenues in Excess of $600 Million
- Keating Muething & Klekamp Achieves National and Metropolitan Rankings in “Best Law Firms” Report by U.S. News and Best Lawyers