Our People and Our Culture — The KMK Difference
At KMK we believe that our culture enables and drives us to provide legal solutions to our clients that help fuel their success. This culture was created by the firm’s founders, attorneys praised for their skill, diligence, and integrity. Our plan to maintain this culture is simple:
- Hire people of exceptional talent who have demonstrated these same traits.
- Provide them with a collegial, family-like place to work and the tools to develop their skills.
- Surround them with talented and diverse colleagues.
- Encourage them to become leaders in their practice area, at the firm, and in the community.
- Support their health and wellness.
We invite you to review our website to learn more about the experience offered at KMK for attorneys, law students, and professional staff as well as current openings. If you think you can help add to our success, we would like to hear from you.
"At the end of the day, all you have is your reputation -- your good name and your integrity -- and that has always been paramount in the practice of law. That's what I was taught by the founders of this firm." Jim Burke, Partner and KMK attorney since 1981
The Cincinnati Enquirer and WorkplaceDynamics, LLC recognized 100 companies and organizations in Cincinnati as Top Workplaces in 2016. KMK was named to the Enquirer Media Top Workplaces List 2016, which was based solely on surveys about the workplace completed by employees.