Rachael A. Rowe
Rachael Rowe is a member of KMK's Mass Tort Settlement Trusts and Litigation Practice Groups. She served as the firm’s Executive Partner from 2012 through 2016. Rachael also served as Co-Practice Group Leader for Litigation from 2010 until 2012.
In the mass tort space, Rachael represents trustees of settlement trusts and qualified settlement funds, advising clients on all aspects of trust and fund administration, including claims administration, insurance coverage recovery, and Medicare compliance and related issues. She also represents other entities that operate in the mass tort space including third party neutrals, claims administrators, and lien resolution administrators. On the litigation side, Rachael has represented a number of corporations in securities, financial services, employment, and consumer class action lawsuits, and also has litigated a wide variety of other commercial disputes. She has first chair trial experience in both federal and state courts throughout the country.
Rachael currently serves on the firm's Diversity & Inclusion Committee and formerly was a member of its Board of Directors.
- Represents the Celotex Asbestos Personal Injury Trust, the Tronox Tort Trust, the Quigley Asbestos Personal Injury Trust, and the Armstrong World Industries Personal Injury Asbestos Trust.
- Represents Garretson Resolution Group in connection with its roles as claims administrator, lien resolution administrator, and trustee for various settlement trusts.
- Litigated on behalf of General Electric Company, Cintas, Fifth Third Bank, Total Quality Logistics, Sheakley Companies, Belcan Corporation, Great American Life Insurance Company.
Awards & Recognitions
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, 2010-2017, for Commercial Litigation, Securities Litigation, and Labor and Employment Litigation
- Named to Ohio Super Lawyers, 2012-2017
- Cincinnati Business Courier's Forty Under 40, Class of 2009
- Leadership Cincinnati, Class XXXII
- Named to Ohio Rising Stars, 2005-2011
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers, Class VI (2002), Fellow
Professional & Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Administration & Finance Committee, Admissions Committee
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Juvenile Court Magistrate, Hamilton County, Ohio, Volunteer
One East Fourth Street
Cincinnati OH 45202
TEL: (513) 579-6486
FAX: (513) 579-6457
- Mass Tort Settlement Trusts
- Commercial & Securities Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Arbitration & Mediation
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, 1996
- B.A., Miami University, 1993; magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa