Claire V. Parrish
Claire Parrish practices in the firm’s Private Client Services Practice Group in the areas of estate planning, probate administration, trust administration and taxation. She has experience counseling clients concerning their estate planning and business succession objectives and drafting the documents necessary to achieve the client’s particular goals. She also has experience with the probate administration of decedents’ estates in various counties in Ohio and Kentucky and with the administration of trusts.
Claire has represented fiduciaries and beneficiaries in litigation involving trusts and estates.
Prior to joining Keating Muething & Klekamp, Claire served as a sole practitioner (2003-2005), as an associate at Drew & Ward Co. L.P.A. (1997-2003) and as an associate at Dinsmore & Shohl (1995-1997).
Awards & Recognitions
Professional & Community Involvement
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Basic Estate Planning, Probate Institute Planning Committee, 2001-2003; Chair, 2002
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Beech Acres, Planned Giving Committee
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, Regional Board Member
One East Fourth Street
Cincinnati OH 45202
TEL: (513) 579-6936
FAX: (513) 579-6457
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, 1995; Order of the Coif
- B.A., Indiana University, 1991