Protecting company and customer data from cybersecurity threats is now one of the most important and challenging strategic initiatives companies face.
- Cybersecurity threats are sophisticated and rapidly evolving.
- The regulatory landscape is complex and changing.
- The sources of corporate data continue to expand.
- The sheer volume of corporate data is growing exponentially.
- The issues with data management and protection are increasing in scope and number.
Corporate risk managers and business owners are struggling to keep up these challenges which include reviewing, updating, and implementing written procedures and cybersecurity framework. Many companies are scrambling to ensure they have a response team and plan in place in the event of a data breach or cybersecurity attack.
KMK’s Cybersecurity & Privacy Team was formed to help clients meet these challenges. Consisting of an interdisciplinary group of attorneys with corporate, insurance coverage/risk prevention, information governance, labor & employment, HIPAA, employee benefits, and litigation experience, our attorneys help clients manage risk; develop, amend and implement appropriate plans; and defend litigation arising from cyber-attacks and data breaches.
Aero Fulfillment Services Corporation
Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
News & Resources
- Cincinnati Business Courier, 09.16.2019
- LEAD Magazine, 04.19.2018
- The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, 09.18.2019
- Northern Kentucky University, 10.11.2019
- Northern Kentucky University in the James C. and Rachel M. Votruba Student Union, 10.12.2018
- Interface Cincinnati 2018, 05.16.2018
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, Hall of Mirrors, 3rd Floor, 04.18.2018
- Greater Cincinnati ISSA Chapter Meeting, 02.21.2018
- Cincinnati Business Courier, 11.04.2016
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, 06.08.2016
- The CBA Report, 06.18.2015