- Senior Partner
Brian Babb assists public and private companies to navigate, manage, and minimize environmental liabilities and risks under federal and state laws and regulations in acquisitions, divestitures and ongoing business operations ...
Steve Coffaro is a business lawyer who focuses his practice on commercial litigation matters, including corporate, intellectual property, environmental, employment and real estate related disputes. He represents both public ...
Kendall Kadish practices in the firm's Real Estate Group. His practice focuses on commercial real estate development and general business law matters.
Kendall regularly advises clients on a wide variety of transactions ...
Ken's practice touches all areas of real estate development including financing, real estate taxation, building and preservation code matters, rail/utility rights of way, renewable energy leases, sustainable building ...
Geoff Leder's practice includes representing a variety of corporate, individual and non-profit clients in all aspects of the development, disposition, acquisition, leasing, finance and construction of commercial real ...
Joe Lehnert’s practice focuses primarily on negotiating and advocating on behalf of KMK clients in a wide array of business disputes, with a concentration in the areas of creditors’ rights and bankruptcy litigation. Joe has ...
Bob Sanker's practice is concentrated in the areas of bankruptcy, reorganization and creditors' rights. He also acts as general counsel for a number of closely-held companies.
Bob has extensive experience in representing ...
Mark Sims practices in the Business Representation & Transactions Group and works primarily in the federal income tax, business planning and healthcare areas. Mark's federal tax practice involves individual, corporate, S ...
Andrew Spoor practices in the firm's Real Estate Group, with an emphasis on law related to the financing of real estate and industrial developments.
Andrew's practice is concentrated in the areas of municipal tax-exempt and ...
Richard C. Spoor practices in the firm’s Real Estate Group. Richard advises public entities, underwriters, and private clients in economic development and public finance transactions, as well as state and federal tax ...
Jason Stitt practices in the firm's Commercial Finance & Reorganization Group concentrating in the areas of bankruptcy, reorganization and creditors’ rights. He counsels individuals and companies in matters related to ...
- Senior Partner
Joe Trauth's practice is concentrated in areas of civil litigation, zoning and planning law and real estate law. He has been extremely successful in major rezoning for local and national clients and in obtaining real estate property ...
Jill Weller has more than 30 years of experience counseling clients on a wide variety of issues under federal and state environmental law. She is a trusted advisor who regularly provides practical solutions to environmental issues ...
- U.S. EPA
- Clean Water Act
- Environmental Law
- Tax Credit
- Economic Development
- Real Estate Law
- Opportunity Zone
- JOBS Act
- Environmental Site Assessment
- Tax Abatement
- Ohio Foreclosure Reform
- Toxic Substances Control Act
- Receivership Statute
- Employment Law
- Pre-Start Construction
- Title Insurance
- CDFI Fund
- Community Development Entities
- Community Development Financial Institutions Fund
- New Markets Tax Credit
- NMTC Financing
- Hazardous Waste
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
- USEPA Guidance
- Construction Litigation
- Ohio Consumer Sales Practices Act
- LEED Certification
- Underground Storage Tank
- Storm Water
- Legal Alert: EPA Repeal of 2015 "Waters of the United States" Rule
- Columbus, Ohio ICSC 2019 Recap – Land Assemblage Best Practices
- Proposed Creation of the Economic Development Bond Bank
- Proposed Ohio Opportunity Zone Tax Credit
- Ohio Opportunity Zone Designations Within the City of Cincinnati
- Spring Legislative Update/Economic Development
- SB 235 - New Pre-Development Tax Abatement
- HB 463 - Changes to Remodeling CRA
- Ohio Foreclosure Reform Brings Standardization and Modernization to County Foreclosure Processes and Paves the Way for the Expedited Foreclosure of Vacant and Abandoned Residential Properties
- Legal Alert: TSCA Reform Bill Becomes Law