- Senior Partner
Brian Babb assists public and private companies to navigate, manage, and minimize environmental liabilities and risks under federal and state laws and regulations in acquisitions, divestitures and ongoing business operations ...
Steve Coffaro is a business lawyer who focuses his practice on commercial litigation matters, including corporate, intellectual property, environmental, employment and real estate related disputes. He represents both public ...
James Kezele practices in the firm's Real Estate and Environmental Groups where he represents public and private companies and municipalities to ensure compliance with state and federal environmental laws and regulations.
Ken's practice touches all areas of real estate development including financing, real estate taxation, building and preservation code matters, rail/utility rights of way, renewable energy leases, sustainable building ...
Geoff Leder's practice includes representing a variety of corporate, individual and non-profit clients in all aspects of the development, disposition, acquisition, leasing, finance and construction of commercial real ...
Joe Lehnert focuses his practice in the areas of creditor’s rights and bankruptcy litigation. Joe combines his exceptional litigation skills with holistic business advice to help clients navigate a wide array of business ...
Bob Sanker's practice is concentrated in the areas of bankruptcy, reorganization and creditors' rights. He also acts as general counsel for a number of closely-held companies.
Bob has extensive experience in representing ...
Emily Schott assists clients with commercial real estate matters, including the acquisition, sale, financing, development and leasing of commercial properties. She represents borrowers and lenders in financing transactions ...
Mark Sims practices in the Business Representation & Transactions Group and works primarily in the federal income tax, business planning and healthcare areas. Mark's federal tax practice involves individual, corporate, S ...
Andrew Spoor practices in the firm's Real Estate Group, with an emphasis on law related to municipal securities and the financing of real estate developments.
Andrew's practice is concentrated in the areas of municipal tax-exempt ...
Richard C. Spoor practices in the Real Estate Group with an emphasis on advising public and private clients on complex real estate development financing transactions.
Richard advises public entities, underwriters, and private ...
Jason Stitt practices in the firm's Commercial Finance & Reorganization Group concentrating in the areas of bankruptcy, reorganization and creditors’ rights. He counsels individuals and companies in matters related to ...
- Senior Partner
Joe Trauth's practice is concentrated in areas of civil litigation, zoning and planning law and real estate law. He has been extremely successful in major rezoning for local and national clients and in obtaining real estate property ...
For more than 30 years, Dan Utt has helped real estate owners, developers, investors, landlords, tenants and lenders navigate the issues and considerations associated with real estate development and general business law ...
Jill Weller has more than 30 years of experience counseling clients on a wide variety of issues under federal and state environmental law. She is a trusted advisor who regularly provides practical solutions to environmental issues ...
- SEC Enforcement
- Real Estate Law
- Environmental Law
- U.S. EPA
- Clean Water Act
- Tax Credit
- Economic Development
- Environmental Site Assessment
- Opportunity Zone
- JOBS Act
- Tax Abatement
- Ohio Foreclosure Reform
- Toxic Substances Control Act
- Receivership Statute
- Employment Law
- CDFI Fund
- Community Development Entities
- Community Development Financial Institutions Fund
- New Markets Tax Credit
- NMTC Financing
- Pre-Start Construction
- Title Insurance
- Hazardous Waste
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
- USEPA Guidance
- Construction Litigation
- Ohio Consumer Sales Practices Act
- LEED Certification
- Underground Storage Tank
- Storm Water
- Recent SEC Enforcement Actions Highlight Continuing Disclosure Obligations of Municipal Bond Underwriters
- Ohio Governor Mike DeWine Signs Executive Order Requesting Relief for Small Business Commercial Tenants and Commercial Real Estate Borrowers
- COVID-19 and Commercial Real Estate
- Columbus, Ohio ICSC 2020 Recap – The LLC Membership Interest “Loophole”
- Issues for Residential Landlords Attempting to Navigate Cincinnati's New Security Deposit Legislation
- Legal Alert: EPA Repeal of 2015 "Waters of the United States" Rule
- Columbus, Ohio ICSC 2019 Recap – Land Assemblage Best Practices
- Proposed Creation of the Economic Development Bond Bank
- Proposed Ohio Opportunity Zone Tax Credit
- Ohio Opportunity Zone Designations Within the City of Cincinnati