Zach Gubser practices in the firm's Business Representation and Transactions Group, working primarily in federal income tax.
Zach's federal tax practice involves partnership, S corporation, corporate and individual income tax consulting and planning. He advises public and private companies regarding the tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions. Zach also represents clients on matters before the IRS and state tax agencies.
Prior to joining KMK, Zach worked for a leading regional accounting firm for more than seven years. He gained significant experience handing all manner of tax planning, consulting, transaction, controversy and compliance projects for a myriad of clients.
He earned his J.D. from the University of Cincinnati, College of Law in 2011. He received a Bachelors of Science in Accounting, summa cum laude, and a Bachelors of Business Administration in Finance and Management, summa cum laude, in 2008 from the University of Kentucky.
Professional and Community Involvement
Cincinnati Bar Association
Leadership NKY Class of 2015
News & Resources
- Published 06.04.2020. Updated 06.17.2020.
- Published 04.23.2020. Updated 05.14.2020.
- Published 04.03.2020. Updated 04.21.2020.
- Published 03.31.2020. Updated 04.21.2020.
- Senate Passes CARES Act, Which Includes $349 Billion for SBA Guarantees of Forgivable Loans for Small and Medium Sized BusinessesPublished 03.26.2020. Updated 04.21.2020.
- KMK Law Corporate & Securities Blog, Posted 05.18.2020. Updated 05.27.2020
- KMK Law Corporate & Securities Blog, Published 05.13.2020. Updated 05.14.2020.
- KMK Law Corporate & Securities Blog, 04.30.2020
- KMK Law Corporate & Securities Blog, Published 04.30.2020. Updated 05.07.2020.
- KMK Law Corporate & Securities Blog, 10.21.2019
J.D., University of Cincinnati, College of Law, 2011
B.S., University of Kentucky, 2008, summa cum laude
B.B.A, University of Kentucky, 2008, summa cum laude